Tuesday, April 10, 2012

sleepy girl

Yesterday we had our 20 week sonogram. It was another sonogram where they look at each part of the baby. This time our dr switched over to 3D! We always said we wouldn't want to see the baby in 3D since it's kind of cheating. Well, we didn't know it was something you could do by a quick switch of a button, apparently you can, and apparently they don't warn you. It was amazing to see her so life-like in there! Here is the adorable photo we got to walk away with.

She's already sleeping like her daddy!

When we left, Trae kept saying "I thought we weren't going to do the 3D" as if I had a say in it. I just kept laughing and asking - "we'll did you hear a warning that I didn't"? Either way, and cheating or not, I'm glad we got to see her. Can't wait to hold those little hands and kiss that little nose.

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I will say it again...I am so amazed by God's creation. Love love love that sweet pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily she still has LOTS of growing to do before you see her 'for real' so technically will change and look different-- we got a 3D at 35 weeks with our first and he literally looked exactly the same when he came out! She's presh, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete