Monday, April 16, 2012

21 weeks

The light in our apt in the morning is so bright! I always look sleepy!

"BA. NANAS" - Rachel Zoe

Gender: girl
Showing: yes
Movement: yes. lots of movement. I think she's turning cartwheels in there. She also moves a lot when we are at church during worship! I love that she can hear now and hear those beautiful words.
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 11 lbs, same as last week. Dr. says I'm supposed to gain a 1 lb a week from here on out!
Belly Button: in, but super shallow!
Food cravings: I caved in and had my favorite marshmallow shake from Stand, SO. GOOD.
Missing: white vino
Maternity Clothes: lots of dresses
Peak of the week: enjoying warm spring weather and Kaylie's wedding!
Looking forward to: hearing Shane & Shane tonight! I have a major obsession with them and haven't seen them live since college. Shopping for baby bedding! John Robshaw should really make crib bedding, it would be so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment