Friday, April 6, 2012

19 weeks

Baby girl is the size of a large Mango!
This picture will have to do, as I'm almost officially 20 weeks and missed updating the chalkboard. Mom and I took a bump photo but it was early in the morning and we both look so tired - still worn out from buybuybaby!

Gender: girl
Showing: yes, the baby looks at least two sizes bigger in the evening.
Movement: yes. this is the best part of pregnancy. I love it so much and find myself giggling at work when she's kicking out of control. I also find myself sitting like a man - hands on my lower tummy, just so I can feel her. mom and trae got to feel her kick too and she's kicking hard enough that I can see it when I watch my tummy - so fun and so weird!!
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 8 lbs I think, I did this yesterday and already forgot. I didn't get what everyone was talking about when they said you would get a "pregnancy" brain...now I do. I think it hit a few weeks ago.
Belly Button: in, but certainly looking different. I looked down the other day and thought "that is not my usual belly button". it used to be vertical and deep, now it's round and flat. wow, everything really does change.
Food cravings: chocolate
Missing: eating big meals. I thought my stomach was going to explode the other night when I ate a full bowl of chipotle plus chips and hot sauce, there is nowhere for all that goodness to go!
Maternity Clothes: I've been able to buy lots of regular clothes, just go up a size. got my shower dress this week too! fingers crossed it fits by late may.
Peak of the week: mom coming in town and registering.
Looking forward to: a fun weekend of puppy playtime, showers, birthdays, and Easter. Then we get to see baby girl on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment