
Gender: girl
Movement: I think this girl likes to dance, when music comes on she is a dancing machine! (I'm sure she gets it from her mama!). Her kicks are getting stronger and Trae can feel her actually rolling around in there.
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 11 lbs, I think I need to be eating more, supposed to gain a pound a week. I'll work on that ;)
Belly Button: still shallow, I must say, this is a really weird thing to notice changing on your body.
Food cravings: we had jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon earlier this week and now I have been craving them but can't eat anything spicy right now (see "not loving"). sigh, all the good things keep going off limits.
Missing: sleeping on my tummy. the dr. had said this was fine to do until I felt uncomfortable. well, my tummy is officially large enough that I feel super uncomfortable.
Maternity Clothes: bought a bright pink Isabella Oliver dress. Her stuff is super cute and shows off my lovely lady bump, instead of making me look like a potato.
Peak of the week: low key dinner night with matt & amy and morning coffee on the pier with our community group - sometimes it's the small things!
Not Loving (new category) this is going to be where I document the things I'm not loving about pregnancy or new changes: Friday, after I ate my yummy takeout Thai Spicy Noodles I had the worst pain in my chest. Almost like I couldn't open up my lungs/ ribs enough and there was a burning right above my stomach. I honestly thought I was just really sick from something I ate until...it continued for the whole weekend. Then I started googling. Yep, one of the lovely signs of pregnancy is apparently indigestion and heartburn - bingo and boo. I'm only halfway though this shin-dig, I thought you were supposed to feel like cloud 9 during your 2nd trimester. Apparently that's not always the case as "what to expect, while your expecting" reminded me on my 22 week email which I got a few short hours later.
Not Loving (new category) this is going to be where I document the things I'm not loving about pregnancy or new changes: Friday, after I ate my yummy takeout Thai Spicy Noodles I had the worst pain in my chest. Almost like I couldn't open up my lungs/ ribs enough and there was a burning right above my stomach. I honestly thought I was just really sick from something I ate until...it continued for the whole weekend. Then I started googling. Yep, one of the lovely signs of pregnancy is apparently indigestion and heartburn - bingo and boo. I'm only halfway though this shin-dig, I thought you were supposed to feel like cloud 9 during your 2nd trimester. Apparently that's not always the case as "what to expect, while your expecting" reminded me on my 22 week email which I got a few short hours later.
Looking forward to: date night on Wednesday with Trae. We are going to see Newsies on Broadway!
No comments:
Post a Comment