Monday, May 14, 2012

big sister

hi baby girl, 

Meet your big sister, Pippa. Not sure she realizes what's coming but she's starting to know something is up. She's spying on your new toys she knows she can't have. She's a real sweetie and a show stopper on the street. She loves little kids and they love her, so we think you guys are going to get along just great.

{she loves to pose for the camera}

{she likes to sprawl out and get comfy}

{this is her sleepy face}

{she could stare outside all day long}

{so long, she eventually falls asleep there}

{she can impersonate Elvis pretty well}

{she likes to play dress up}

{she thinks she owns this place, top of the sofa is her spot}

{she's a really good snuggle bug}

{she already likes to snuggle with you too, except when 
you kick, that seems to scare her a little}




1 comment:

  1. Ok, that last picture is award winning. Seriously. And, I hope I get to meet Pippa when I am there. She is so precious. Looking good, Momma!!! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete