
Gender Prediction: me: boy - I change my mind every week. Trae's family is notorious for boys so I just think a girl is unlikely but my gut keeps saying a girl. trae: boy... we're a fickle pair!
Showing: yep! although it looks like nothing when I compare myself to the other moms at buy buy baby.
Movement: very faint, I only feel it when I'm drifting off to sleep.
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 5 lbs
Belly Button: in
Food cravings: hard boiled eggs and anything fresh/ raw.
Missing: sushi, although I have purchased the vegetarian option at whole foods a few times.
Maternity Clothes: bella band and gap maternity leggings which are amazing! Also purchased a few dresses that I can wear with and without a bump later.
Peak of the week: knowing babywat is a-ok, seeing a sonogram of him/her, going pre-baby shopping with trae, and phone calls with "mama" friends - I swear we can talk for hours about a bouncer!
Looking forward to: feeling a more movement and finding out what we are having - 1 week from Wednesday!
Happy everything is going well! So, when y'all find out are you planning to share, or keep us in suspense till August?! :) You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete