Gender: girl
Movement: oh yeah. movement is more like rolls, she's sweet and doesn't kick too much, just sweet nudges.
Labor Signs: nope.
Weight gain: 25 lbs.
Belly Button: flat
Food cravings: popsicles or anything cold. Whole Foods makes yummy lime popsicles that taste like a virgin margarita (I'll take what I can get!)
Missing: walking like a normal person. I think I'm starting to take up a bit of a "pregnant waddle"
Peak of the week: moms in town and dinner date with my sweetie
Looking forward to: our sweet girls arrival. setting up everything makes it feel so real. can't believe she will be here in two months
Dear baby: we've had so much fun setting up and preparing for your arrival. I love looking at your tiny clothes and setting up your closet. i've loved looking for pink, ruffles, and tiny sizes at the store. I think I have every outfit at babygap memorized. hope you like to play dress up because we have lots of outfits for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment