Sunday, June 3, 2012

28 weeks




Gender: girl
Movement: she's moving so much in there and I really love it, even when it's painful. my tummy looks like a wave pool! one minute I can feel a huge hard lump, the next, nothing. I'm thinking you still have plenty of room in there to do flips.
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 19 lbs
Belly Button: flat!
Food cravings: anything sweet, love that cherries and nectarines are in season now! I also love eating the whole foods fruit "leather bars" aka the healthy version of fruit roll-ups!
Missing: wine on a patio!
Peak of the week: it has been one crazy week after another full of celebrations and friends. Megan got hitched and I enjoyed time with Sara while she was in town and got to sneak in a few dates with the husband.
Not Loving: sleeping is really hard with such a large tummy. I feel like I'm lifting weights every time I want to roll over in bed. on the good side - the heartburn went away and I'm back to eating spicy things again, thank goodness - a texas girl can't go long without something spicy!
Looking forward to: summer! hopefully the beach is in our near future!
Dear baby: we can't wait to meet you baby girl! I keep wondering what it will feel like to lock eyes with you when we first meet! i'm thinking you might have your daddy's personality, i've been awfully calm this pregnancy which is not really like me. we also have a name for you now!  so fun to look at that belly and call you by name.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! 3rd Trimester!! Like the new look for the blog:)

    ReplyDelete