Sunday, May 13, 2012

25 weeks


Gender: girl
Movement: she's doing summersaults in there!
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: 16 lbs
Belly Button: might hold a drop of water, shal.low.
Food cravings: those brownies I made this past week were so good, been craving that ever since
Missing: my favorite sushi place that serves free white wine too.
Peak of the week: low key weekend of running errands and birthday fun!
Not Loving: sleeping is so hard
Looking forward to: going home to Dallas! So much to look forward to...getting kat married, seeing so many friends and family, my first baby shower, sun, and warmer weather!
Note for baby: thank you for making me a momma little girl, it's my biggest dream come true!


I had a meeting Sunday morning and came home to a clean apt, flowers, card, and a chalkboard update completed by Trae. I'm one lucky momma to be!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother-to-be Day! You look absolutely beautiful with that Baby Bump! I love that Baby Girl so much already.

    ReplyDelete