Sunday, February 26, 2012

14 weeks

greetings from tulum, mexico! our baby is a lemon this week! it's hard to find lemons in mexico so we opted for the largest lime we could find. the baby is 3.5", crazy how fast they grow!

Gender Prediction: me: girl; trae: girl; doug: girl; amy: girl; matt: boy; cholie: girl; andy: boy; kate: girl
Showing: yep, it really depends on what I'm wearing though
Movement: nope, although I swear I felt something, I'm thinking it's my imagination...
Labor Signs: nope
Weight gain: not sure, forgot to weigh myself before mexico
Belly Button: in
Food cravings: not too many, I still really love sweets. I purchased cinnamon toast crunch this week to snack on.
Missing: margaritas! tough to be poolside with no tequila.
but matt makes a mean virgin margarita.
Maternity Clothes: bella band. it's time to start looking for some. I'm starting to be late for work because I have nothing to wear.
Peak of the week: mexico! currently sitting poolside with my besties looking at a very aqua blue ocean! And, hearing the baby's heartbeat on thursday.
Looking forward to: feeling a little movement in that growing belly of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment